Welcome to the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge Program, the leading online innovation competition platform for health. On this site you’ll be able to find everything you need to learn more about our innovation competitions, code-a-thons events, community building programs, and commercialization efforts.
The health industry is undergoing rapid and historic change that is fundamentally altering the way in which we finance, deliver, and consume health care. Health 2.0 is playing an important role in driving this revolutionary process through our groundbreaking innovation work. Please join us for this historic journey and become part of the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge Community.
The Health 2.0 Newsletter!
Stay up to date with the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge
Challenges & Events
On Our Blog
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Launches New Developer Challenge!
- Pilot Health Tech NYC 2014 Winners Announced!
- Pilot Health Tech NYC: Creating Partnership for Innovation and Development
- PCORI Matchmaking App Challenge: Answering Important Questions
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation Launches 2014 Developer Challenge
- Design Challenge Seeks Solutions That Put Care Into Context For Providers
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation Debuts New Challenge on Supporting Aging Communities
- Pilot Health Tech NYC Update
- Why You Should Probably Host a Code-A-Thon and Why You Definitely Need Our Help
- NYC’s a (Healthcare) Tech Giant