Welcome to the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge Program, the leading online innovation competition platform for health. On this site you’ll be able to find everything you need to learn more about our innovation competitions, code-a-thons events, community building programs, and commercialization efforts.
The health industry is undergoing rapid and historic change that is fundamentally altering the way in which we finance, deliver, and consume health care. Health 2.0 is playing an important role in driving this revolutionary process through our groundbreaking innovation work. Please join us for this historic journey and become part of the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge Community.
The Health 2.0 Newsletter!
Stay up to date with the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge
Challenges & Events
On Our Blog
- Care Coordination Challenge Competitors Advance to Phase II
- Doctors as Users, Building Tech for the Clinician’s Office
- Transform Physician Practices in the AMA & MGMA Practice Innovation Challenge!
- The Judges Have Spoken: Decision Aid Upgrade Design Challenge Winners Announced
- Some Coffee, An API and a Vision
- ONC Awards $300K in Funding to 6 Digital Health Pilot Projects!
- VA Announces New Challenge to Improve Care Coordination
- The Nicholson Foundation & Rutgers Announce Winner Of Healthcare Delivery Challenge
- Join the Aetna Foundation in Creating Tech Solutions for Underserved Communities
- RWJF & HHS Provider Network Challenge Finalists Announced