100 Day Innovation Challenge
Submission DeadlineSubmissions are Closed
- Winner Free Pass to Health 2.0 Conference/MatchPoint Table + Speaking Opportunity
- Host Runner-Up Discounted MatchPoint Table + Acknowledgement From Stage
- Innovator Runner-Up Free Conference Admission + Acknowledgement From Stage
Health 2.0, Startup Health, and Blueprint Health, are very excited announce the launch of the 100 Day Innovation Challenge. The aim of the 100 Day Innovation Challenge is to help facilitate innovation in healthcare by encouraging collaborations in the health sector.
In support of our aim to stimulate the digital health ecosystem we’re excited to officially announce the launch of the "100 Day Innovation Challenge". We're asking established health system stakeholders such as payors and providers (also known as "Hosts") to pair up with companies developing new and interesting technologies (also known as "Innovators") for this innovative competition.
For example, we are looking for hospital organizations that might be able to start a pilot with a start-up to address a patient care problem. Another idea might involve a health insurer working on an agreement with a new technology company to better engage customers. We're looking for real progress!
The best pilots, agreements and ventures started over the next 100 days (including those kicked off at Social Media Week New York) will be showcased at Health 2.0's Matchpoint Boston event, to be held on May 14 and 15, 2012.
- Free Pass for both 'Host' and 'Innovator' to Health 2.0 Spring Fling: Matchpoint Boston, May 14 - 15 ($1199 value)
- 5 - 7 min Demo opportunity for the pair to speak on the main stage at Spring Fling
- Matchpoint Table for 'Host' at Matchpoint
- Discounted MatchPoint Table + Acknowledgement From Stage
- Submissions Due: April 23rd, 2012
- Presentations Occur: May 14th, 2012
- Matthew Holt
- Health 2.0 Co-Founder & Co-Chairman
- Jean-Luc Neptune
- Health 2.0 SVP
- Indu Subaiya
- Health 2.0 CEO & Co-Founder
A panel of digital health industry experts will review all submissions to identify the most promising concepts. Submissions will be evaluated based on a number of various criteria, including: