HxRefactored is a revolutionary design and technology conference that will gather over 500 designers, developers and leaders in health for two days of thought provoking talks, workshops and discussions on how to improve the quality of the health experience. The conference fuses the technical and creative elements of Health 2.0’s Health:Refactored and Mad*Pow’s Healthcare Experience Design Conference.
The conference will feature:
- Inspirational talks from leaders in health care experience design and technology
- Practical how-to sessions focused on tips, tricks, and proven methods
- In-depth collaborative design and API workshops
- Live product demos showcasing new trends in design and technology
- Post-conference design challenge sponsored by California HealthCare Foundation