Tufts Summer Institute on Web Strategies for Health Communication July 17-22
In Boston this summer? Enroll in the Tufts Summer Institute on Web Strategies for Health Communication to learn how healthcare and public health organizations develop and implement web strategies to drive the success of their online presence. Guest lecturers for 2011 will include Dan Childs, Bill Tancer, Gary Schwitzer, Tara Montgomery, Ed Coburn, and Joseph Kvedar, MD. Learn from Tufts faculty and distinguished guest speakers how to:
- Use the web to communicate with and connect to patients.
- Develop a coherent and justifiable web strategy for health communication.
- Select, use, manage, and evaluate the effectiveness of web technologies.
- Accelerate your online presence through the use of social media.
- Employ research-based methodologies such as persona development and formative evaluation.
- Use best practices from leading health web sites including WeightWatchers.com, Consumer Reports Health, Harvard Health Publications, and ABC Health News.